Job Details - Kirloskar Pneumatic
from 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience
3 to 8 year(s)
Educational Qualification: M.Tech (Mechanical Design)/ B.Tech/ B.E
Roles and responsibilities :
Understand the scope of work for the part to be developed
Conduct feasibility study with the CFT ( Cross Functional Team) team before execution
Conduct design reviews of 3D/2D
Follow KPCL R&D development procedure
Make multiple concepts for parts
Design parts as per specifications of the project considering cost.
Design of base frame, supports, brackets, pipes & flexible hoses.
Design for manufacturing and ease of assembly
Design for service
Design for cost
Skills required :
- Software : DyRoBeS, Mechanical APDL, ANSYS, Space claim, HTRI, Creo,
- Knowledge of preparing bill of material is a plus
- Knowledge of making subassemblies and assemblies required
- Knowledge of standard raw materials required
- Knowledge of casting parts design is a plus
1. Compressor components and sub system design responsibility including reverse engineering.
2. Calculation of structural thickness and Heat Load.
3. Basic Design Thermodynamic and structural Calculation.
4. Static and Dynamic Structural analysis on Ansys Software.
5. Rotodynamic Analysis & Model Analysis
6. Design of compressor components with ASME/API codes and Standards.
7. Modeling, drafting and prepare BOM of compressor and compressor components.
8. Design of pressure vessel with use of PV Elit and HTRI software.
9. Analysis report with observations.
10. Finish 3D model, 2D Drawing and BOM.
11. Root cause analysis for Vibration.