Job Details - Kirloskar Pneumatic
from 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience
3 to 8 year(s)
1) To Lead OR Assist Compressor Package /
System Design Activities.
2) Review Customer Technical Specifications for System Design.
3) Provide design/technical support in the development of PFDs, P&IDs , GADs etc. Review and finalize these documents.
4) Prepare other deliverables to client like Technical specifications/datasheets of compressor package accessories which includes , Pumps , PSVs, Valves, PRVs etc.
5) Design of Pressure vessel , heat exchangers with the help of PvElite and HTRI softwares
6) Furnish Process Inputs for Instrument Sizing/selection.
7) Involve in IMS , 5S documentation.
8) Carry out work given by Supervisor as and when required, which may includes visit to Client/Vendors for meetings OR Sites to resolve system issues.
9). In case of urgency prepare/modify drawings in AutoCAD software
1. Oil and Gas- CNG Package Engineering
2. Natural Gas Compressor Package -System Engineering
3. Rotating Engineering.
4. Reciprocating and Screw Compressors
5. Pressure Vessel and Heat Exchanger Design