Job Details - Kirloskar Pneumatic
from 6 to 10 year(s) of Experience
6 to 10 year(s)
- Instrument & Electrical datasheet & drawing preparation as per client specifications, Submission of documents to client for approval as per project schedule.
- Co-ordination with other departments for transfer of project data, and technical support to other departments
- Co-orCoordination sub-vendors & clients for getting necessary inputs/approvals on time.
- Release of project BOM in Oracle for all E&I Items
- Participation in panel FAT, and software FAT at vendor’s work & carry out complete inspection.
- Involvement in project erection activity at Saswad work.
- Support to site execution engineers for commissioning activity
- Participation in departmental improvement activities & following processes as per guidelines.
Experience required in Instrumentation & Electrical design work.
Design Experience for projects in Oil & Gas industry will be preferred.
Instrumentation & electrical datasheet & drawing preparation based on project specifications